Friday, May 29, 2015

Three Year Update

Hello! And welcome back to my crazy corner on the web. Excuse the dust and cobwebs, I haven't been here in a while.

Since I began working for a company, my time and energy has been focused elsewhere. But I did want to give the website somewhat of a facelift and bring it up to date.

My website is now responsive! This was made possible by utilizing free responsive templates. Because I have been out of the website making business, the thought of trying to learn responsive coding on my downtime nearly melted my brain in two.

Literally.

No lie.

If you know my site at all, you know it's always had some kind of beach thing. I'm a Florida girl. I love my ocean. So to keep with the tradition, this site also has somewhat of an ocean theme.

Oh and that logo up there ::points up:: yeah, I did it college. And I'm bringing it back. I think it was one of the first things I created for a class project. Not only is it nautical but it also holds nice memories.

All right. Enough of this rambling. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment